Pages

▼

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pancakes, Nutella and Blog Revamp

How do you like the new look? I've been on the pink theme for very long and decided to switch to blue. I got Courtney from StudioShineVintage to make me a blog banner and although it is not the one-of-a-kind type, I'm absolutely in love with it. My Etsy shop has the same banner too. *feeling happy* 

The makeover is not done yet however. I still wish to put in some workshop details. Oh! Did I mention I just set up an Instagram account? I haven't figured out how to put the Instagram icon on the blog but you can click here to follow me there. I'm a slow coach in doing all these social media stuff.

Presenting to you two prep boards - one making pancakes and one making Nutella toasts. Enjoy!






7 comments:

  1. Tus trabajos son absolutamente adorables!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minis, btw I'm having trouble with the instagram icon too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minis, btw I'm having trouble with the instagram icon too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every thing that you made is perfect and beautiful! :)
    If you will have some free time check my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantástico y dulce trabajo.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear all,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. Though I can't reply each of you, I read all your comments and really appreciate them. Thanks for warming my heart.

    ReplyDelete