Thursday, August 6, 2015

Neapolitan Ice Cream, Coke Float and Chocolate Cake

Sorry about my rather long absence. I combined what is meant to be 3 posts into 1, which explains the haphazard title. Sometimes you need certain mood to pen down something. Life has been (very) hard on me. It's almost suffocating. Sometimes I find myself crying in the middle of the night. I have tried to be optimistic. I have tried not to think about it. I have tried to accept and move on. But somehow it is easier said than done. 

Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

I hope. 

May these pictures bring a smile on your face. These are some little things that keep me smiling. 








5 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Cute "little things"! Yummy too!
Hugs, Drora

Kleine Vingers said...

Sorry to hear you have a though time, hope your saying will work, I will try it myself as life is hard at times. Wish you better times! The lovely icecream makes me smile and takes my mind of the bad things for a moment. Thank you!
Greetings

Siru said...

Beautiful little things you have! :)

Hannah said...

Your ice cream looks sooooo good! Very tasty =)
Hannah

Yolanda MorĂ¡n said...

Tiene una pinta deliciosa, me encanta es un gran trabajo.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda