Thursday, August 8, 2013

Banana Waffles with Nutella

It's been a long time since I made waffles. This time I decided to pair them with bananas and nutella. Banana + Chocolate = Yummy . 

It's my third attempt at making peeled bananas. I don't really fancy making peeled bananas with air dry clay because you got to work really fast before the clay dries up. Peeled banana skin needs time to shape and I think polymer clay can do a better job. I did each banana under one minute (GASP!). Minus the paint work of course. I had to dump the bananas that didn't turn out well within that minute because cracks will start to appear. For the two bananas you see here, I threw away six. 

Here are some photos of the prep board.






Since I'm at the topic of waffles, my customer requested for this waffles prep board with bananas, a bowl of vanilla ice cream and a bowl of fresh cream. (Fortunately no peeled bananas!). My challenge? To differentiate between the texture of the ice cream and fresh cream. Can you tell which is which?


Hope this post motivates you to eat some waffles! I'm off to bed!

*************************************************
Follow me on Facebook (on the right)
Heart my Etsy shop here
For commission, email me at ilovelittlethings@gmail.com

2 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

Both boards are totally adorable! Great work! xo Jennifer

Yolanda Morán said...

Una pinta deliciosa, me encanta.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda