Sunday, August 24, 2014

Banana Split Prep Board

Hello everyone!
How is weekend? Are you having a good rest?

I'm feeling exhausted and a little depressed so I won't talk too much here. Hope you enjoy this mini set of banana split in the making. Thank you all for dropping by and a bigger thank you to the usual people who always leave me kind and encouraging comments. I don't always say it but I really appreciate them!

I didn't forget about the giveaway to celebrate my 500th sale on Etsy but my table is in a mess and I need to get organised. Please be patient with me... :D



7 comments:

Kikka N said...

Hi! Your banana split is gorgeous! Love everything !
Hugs
Kikka

Mini Addictions said...

Yummy prep board! Your mini food always looks so inviting and delicious. Congrats on the 500 sales :-) Hope you are feeling better soon and not sad...
Hugs,
Lisa

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

So sorry to hear you are feeling depressed, I hope you bounce back soon. Your beautiful prep tray drives all thought of depression away for me. I love it!

Drora's minimundo said...

Wow! This looks so real and delicious!
Hugs, Drora

Lancashire Lass said...

Wow this is amazing, you are very inspirational, I send you a SMILE!! hope its contagious Xx

Hannah said...

Oh, this looks so tasy!! Great job as usual! Hannah

Yolanda MorĂ¡n said...

El realismo es impresionante, me encanta.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda