Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Gummy Bears and Rainbow Cake


Hmmm... I don't know why the uploaded photos here look so dim while the originals look so much brighter. Any of you had the same problem with blogger?

I made a gummy bear necklace as I recently fell in love with glass globe jewelry. I think glass globes look so beautiful. You can put anything inside... macarons, cookies, candies ... What would you put inside?




I also made a pastel rainbow cake. I wish the photos would show up brighter to accentuate the colors of the cake! It looks kinda dull here. Sigh! I can never understand how blogger or other social media work sometimes. Sign of getting old perhaps. Maybe after I click the "Publish" button, the photos would miraculously become brighter? #hoping #clickingnow

I finally figured out. It was due to a new feature called "Auto Enhance". I think my originals are better than the enhanced ones! So I reverted to the originals. It's a cumbersome process and I couldn't do it for all my previous posts. If any of you know how to automatically turn this feature off for future uploads, please let me know!




6 comments:

The grandmommy said...

Google didn't take away from the prettiness of your work. The gummy bear project is great I could use some of those bulbs for my candy store.
The cake still looks luscious!
I have not heard about the enhance feature. Where is it on blogger?

Mini Addictions said...

I love the glass globe and the gummy bears look yummy. The cake slice is very pretty as well. Here is instructions to turn off Auto Enhance. I hope it helps

http://www.bonjourblogger.com/tutorials/how-to-turn-off-blogger-autoenhance/

Hugs,
Lisa

PILAR6373 said...

Los diminutos ositos de goma se ven fantásticos y el pastel delicioso y tan bonito!!!!
Besos.

Hannah said...

Your gummy bear necklace looks great! So beautiful! Your gummy bears looks very tasty!
Hannah

Lancashire Lass said...

You are not on your own I struggle it seems with everything!! I keep trying to sort my Blog out without much success

Yolanda Morán said...

Tienen una pinta deliciosa. Me encantan.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda