Monday, December 15, 2008

Miniature Xmas Gingerbread Man

Christmas is nearing and I am soooo excited!!!

There are many reasons to be happy about 2008. As I slowed down my pace of life this month, I realised that simple things can make me very happy. Here are my top 10 (not in any particular order):
1) Having a leisure breakfast outside
2) Drinking a cup of iced milo from McDonalds
3) Walking in a mall and listening to Xmas carols
4) Meeting up with old friends
5) Collecting nice miniatures
6) Making nice miniatures
7) Reaching new level of "Scratch & Win" in Facebook
8) Enjoying iced earl grey with vanilla ice cream at Coffee Club
9) Watching a nice drama on TV
10) Spaghetti Vongole!

Oh yes, just to illustrate item 5, I collected some miniature gingerbread man to celebrate Xmas! I don't mind selling you a few pieces just to share the festive joy! For sale in Singapore only. Email: ilovelittlethings@gmail.com.





No comments: