Sunday, September 20, 2009

Burger Mood

I'm craving for some cheeseburgers. A burger at Carls Junior costs about US$7, a cheeseburger at MacDonalds costs about US$1.50, a burger at my Etsy Shop costs only US$1! (Listing will be available shortly)


I apologize for not being active this month. I haven't replied much on my blog and Flickr, or had time to send my regards to Snowfern who hurt her hand (Cindy, i hope you read this!). I need to concentrate on my exam but I will be back in mid-October to prepare for the Christmas season. My favourite time of the year!

Still on burgers... this time a fast food set with fries and a mini fried chicken.

Email: ilovelittlethings@gmail.com

3 comments:

Maria Jose said...

Are perfect,very realistics !!!

Unknown said...

hee hee thanks for the best wishes, yes my hand is much better, and of course i'm reading this ^ ^ i'm a fan of your work!

good luck for your exams too, gosh, time sure flies doesn't it :O

btw, your burgers are so cute > < now i'm craving burgers -_-"

Sajonara said...

Fantastic!