Monday, January 4, 2010

Sushi Tray

I'm clearing my backlog. I've just cleared my backlog at work, now I'm clearing my backlog for my blog. This sushi set was created some time ago and I only feature it now!

It has been a hectic month in December and before I know it, I will be busy again from Feb-Apr. I'm pretty lazy these days... sleeping and stoning take up most of my time. I'm also rather hooked to the 'Mini Cafe' game on Facebook. It's fun running my own cafe without coming up with real money, hiring my friends on FB as employees without having to pay them wages, and cooking fantastic dishes like "crackling peking duck" when I can't cook in real life. :P


Thanks to everyone who dropped by to wish me Happy New Year. To show I'm serious about my new year resolutions, here is an annual planner hung on my study room door. I'm sharing this with my husband and the first thing he marked wasn't my birthday or anniversary but Chinese New Year - something which I dread! Grrrr.....



No comments: