Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I collect miniatures too!

I'm a happy and lucky gal. Although I wish to be a full time miniaturist, it cannot fill my stomach in the country I live in. So I hold a full time job and one of the perks is that it allows me to splurge a bit on miniatures made by other artisans. I intend to slowly showcase my collection... since I'm kinda hooked on macro photoshoots too.

The blackforest and chocolate fudge cakes are from amcfern. Seach for this seller on ebay if you are interested. The best thing about this seller is that all her miniatures are reasonably priced. Warning - it can be very hard to win a bid!


These cute Pocky boxes are from Snowfern. They are personal gifts. We chatted quite a bit over emails, flickr, blog etc. She's such a sweet lady. How sweet? She gave me the large doiley in the photo (she must have known I needed it for my photos), plus two smaller paper placemats, plus a pack of goldfish crackers! Awwww...

The lovely chocolate boxes are from mini_menu (ebay). Mini_menu is one of my top-rated miniaturists. I'm always impressed by the fine workmanship and exquisite details. The miniatures are in the range of 20 odd pounds but they are absolutely worth every cent.


Hope you enjoyed the photos. ^_^

1 comment:

jocelyn teo said...

ooh these are cute miniatures! :)