Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pancakes again ... and Heart-o-meter

Yes... I seem to enjoy making pancakes in miniature. If you don't believe me, try typing "pancakes" in the "Search This Blog" function at the right. So here is another pancake stack, except that it is decorated with orange slices and a strawberry this time. 




Recently I made an unusual miniature - 3 gingerbread men taking a milk bath in a tea cup. It may not be Christmas yet but hey, these guys can't wait. See how happy they look! 



Below is the heart-o-matic statistics on my Etsy shop. I've been on Etsy for almost 4 years now. I'm not a regular seller as I only create miniatures in my free time. Hence I'm very proud to have 700 shop hearts, which means that 700 people like my shop! Thanks to those who heart my shop even though I do not often have new listings. Not forgetting my dearest customers who have contributed to the items sold. Your support means so much to me. 


Have a great week ahead everyone! 

3 comments:

Ascension said...

Me encantan eos panqueques se ven absolutamente deliciosos.
Y los muñequitos se ven felices en la taza.....genial!!
besitos ascension

Eliana said...

I'm delighted! This is beautiful!

Jackie said...

Those pancakes look so real!! When is breakfast? :) And those gingerbread men in the milk - how CUTE is that? Love it!

Many hugs,
Jackie