Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nutella toasts and the two toasters

Just to share some photos of my Nutella toasts with a toaster. The toaster is a miniature supply and is made of metal. The levers actually work but you've got to be really gentle with them. These are limited edition. I made two sets as I only bought two toasters (I'm such a miser when it comes to buying miniature supplies!). 




Someone on deviantART commented that the giant finger looks so realistic. LOL. I never thought of it this way - model a giant finger out of clay and take a photo of it using real food to show the scale. How creative!



I just had to stack up those toasts. I love stacks of pancakes, waffles, crepes, toasts ... the brown shades just look so nice together.


New items available at my Etsy store. Do pop by to take a look! ^_^

6 comments:

nicole said...

Yumm! I love nuttella so much. your little pieces of toast look amazing.

Kleine Vingers said...

I've just finished breakfast but these pictures are mouthwatering!
Miniature greetings

Margaret said...

Just demonstrates how realistic your toast looks, I am a Nutella fan too.

elvira said...

Gnam gnam ..!!!Tre fette di pane e nutella!!!! Stupende miniature!! Bravissima!!!
un bacio
elvira

Jackie said...

That toast! Especially with the pattern of browning, looks exactly like the toast I had for breakfast this morning. Love it! Great job!!!

Hugs!!
Jackie

Sophie said...

amazing! i love the bread, looks so real! your miniatures makes me hungry :D