Monday, August 20, 2012

Berries!


Berries! 

I didn't mean to make a berries-theme miniature food. I did the waffles first followed by the cake. Then I realised they look like they belong together and the group photo is born.




A close-up of the cake.



And the waffles...


I hope you enjoyed looking at these photos as much as I enjoyed editing them (editing photos is my second favourite job after the crafting). 

Oh yes, I'm looking for someone to set up my own online store (with shopping cart) and wonder if any of you have recommendations for me? 


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the way you colour the waffles,
the colour tone makes them look so delicious :D

Valentina P. said...

I love your mini cake!!! Yummy!!!

Marisa said...

those are so cute and I think they have a tutorial on youtube on how to set up your online store :)

Love
Marisa

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the waffle mold???

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the waffle mold???

Cute.Star said...

They are soo cute!!! The waffles are awesome, and they look exactly like my homemade waffles, almost a photo. ^-^ Fantastic.