Monday, February 9, 2009

Breakfast set with bread rolls

Busy ... busy... really busy this month as it is the peak period at work.

Since I had some excess eggs and sausages, I made a breakfast set, this time with some bread rolls and apples. I ordered some materials and waiting for them to arrive. Can't wait to work on something new! Some of my work is in the process of drying... that is probably one problem with air dry clay but I'm too poor to buy an oven so polymer clay is out.

I love this photo with bright blue background. And I FINALLY figured out how to add labels to a photo. All I had to do was to zoom the picture to 100% so that I can insert text. I always use 25% and wonder why the text box can't be used... stupid me..

Valentine's Day is coming! Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!

www.ilovelittlethings.etsy.com
ilovelittlethings@gmail.com

No comments: