Sunday, February 1, 2009

Miniature Japanese Fish Waffles

How about some Fish Waffles (known as taiyaki in Japanese) to kick off the month of February?
These are entirely handmade. I'm not a fan of fish waffles but I love the way they look and enjoy watching how they are made in Japanese department stores.


I've cut one of the waffles and filled the inside with chocolate sauce (because I am not a fan of red bean filling either)! Chocolate and cheese are my favourite.



Relative size of the waffles compared to a pen. These are in 1:6 scale suitable for Blythe sized dolls and comparable to Re-ment size.

The miniature fish waffles are available for sale at my Etsy store www.ilovelittlethings.etsy.com.
Only US$5 for the entire set! If you like other fillings other than chocolate, drop me an email for custom order - ilovelittlethings@gmail.com

2 comments: