Sunday, August 22, 2010

Peanut Butter Jam Sandwich

PBJ stands for Peanut Butter Jam or Peanut Butter Jelly? In any case, I've not tried the popular PBJ sandwich cos I don't like jam. I can't imagine the two together except in miniature form... maybe not.

Here is the PBJ set. See what I mean? I still didn't stick the two slices of bread together. I'll leave it to the dolls while I treat this as PBJ sandwich preparation in progress. Afterall, I wanted to show the fluffy texture of the bread slices as well as the texture of the peanut butter & jam.


And here is a kid's breakfast set since I had some extra smiley potatoes. All items are now available at my Etsy shop.


I've got to slow down on my minis now. My baby keeps kicking me when I'm sitting down or when I'm sleeping. This explains why I'm updating my blog at 5.45 A.M. I'll try to catch some sleep now. ^_^

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Los bebes son agotadores, pero siempre nos arrancan una sonrisa.
La textura de las rebanadas de pan son increiblemente reales.
El desayuno con esas patatas smile, perfecto.
Trabajas muy bien las comidas. Enhorabuena.
Besos Clara.

iChigoMado said...

Omg, I think you really are amazing with these miniatures... Jiayou on everything going on currently, you've got a fan here waiting for your updates~!

Ascension said...

Que maravilla!!!!
Que comidas mas reales, te han quedado fantasticas.
besitos ascension

ilovelittlethings said...

Thank you so much to all for your kind comments. I'm very happy!