Friday, June 4, 2010

Stack O Waffles n Breakfast Feast

How time flies! It's been almost 2 weeks since my last update.

Here are some pics of all the recent breakfast items. I love such pics but they really involve lots of work. The croissants and pancakes are sold but the waffles are still looking for a owner. Please hop over to my Etsy store if you like it. ^_^


Stack O Waffles... with a bowl of strawberry syrup.


Enjoy your weekend everyone! I'm off to clean my kitchen!

Custom orders welcome. Email to ilovelittlethings@gmail.com

4 comments:

Ascension said...

Pero que maravilla!!!!!!
No podia haber quedado mas real y mas apetitoso!!!!
Genial!!
besitos ascension

mr. pineapple man said...

i want some breakfast too!

Ali said...

How in the WORLD do you get that texture on your waffles? I have been trying to find something to use for weeks!

Ali said...

How in the world do you get that texture on your waffles? I have been trying to find something with that texture for so long!