Sunday, June 20, 2010

Refreshing Ice Water with Lemon

A customer enquired about the ice water with lemon set and so I made another one for sale. Someone asked how I made the bottles of mineral water - these are plastic and are part of miniature supplies. I'm only in charge of the lemons and glass of ice water and of course the idea. I hate it when I see some artists copy the idea of other artists. It's fine for common ideas like chocolate chip cookies or donuts but I find it hard to accept exact replica.


The photo below shows the old set but the glasses here are made of plastic instead of real glass. Real glass is more expensive but I prefer its finer quality.


I also updated my Etsy shop banner. Seriously I'm tempted to get professional help for a shop makeover. I'm still thinking about it, so let's make do with this new banner for now.
Start of another week. Monday blues... but I'm so glad it's going to be my second last Monday blue!

No comments: